Tuesday, June 11, 2019

(Started June 11th, 2019) The Best of Stacy Ferguson With the Black Eyed Peas and Solo

Hello,

I was thinking about Fergie the other day and I realized she obviously had a lot of big hits with the Black Eyed Peas, then solo and finally she had a lot of collaborations over the years. Obviously Stacy Ferguson is better known as Fergie. These songs are in no particular order.

"London Bridge":


"Glamorous":


"Fergalicious":


"Big Girls Don't Cry":


"Clumsy":


"Save It Til' Morning":


"All That I Got (The Make Up Song)":


"Losing My Ground":


"Finally":



U2, Mick Jagger, Fergie and will.i.am "Gimme Shelter":


"Labor Day (It's A Holiday)":



"Shut Up":
"Latin Girls":
"Where Is The Love":
"Don't Phunk With My Heart":
"Disco Club":
"Boom Boom Pow":



"Rock That Body":
"I Gotta Feeling":
"Meet Me Halfway":
David Guetta & Chris Willis featuring Fergie and LMFAO:
"A Little Party":
With Slash "Beautiful/Dangerous":
With Nicki Minaj "You Already Know":
With Slash "Paradise City":


Michael Jackson featuring Fergie: "Beat It":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites