Wednesday, June 26, 2019

(Started June 25th, 2019) The Musical Legacy of Michael Jackson

Hello,

Ten years ago Michael Jackson died unexpectedly as he was preparing to go on tour. He left behind a troublesome legacy, but also some of the greatest songs of all-time. I know that Michael Jackson left behind that troublesome legacy. Musically and undeniably he's a genius. Unfortunately he was also a child molester, I don't think anyone would deny that now. Not even his biggest fan. Although I do have complicated feelings towards the King of Pop I still love his music. Should I be ashamed of that or myself for that, I honestly don't know. With some trepidation here are the best of Michael Jackson- although in no particular order.

I remember how magic this was watching it on TV, especially when he broke out the moonwalk.
1) "Billie Jean":



2) "Smooth Criminal":



3) "Beat It":



4) "She's Out of My Life":
5) "Pretty Young Thing (P.Y.T.):
6) "Off The Wall":
7) "Human Nature":
8) "Thriller":
9) "Wanna Be Startin' Something":
10) "You Are Not Alone":
11) "Man In The Mirror":
12) "Black or White":
13) "Don't Stop Until You Get Enough":
14) "Dirty Diana":
15) "Bad";
16) "I Just Can't Stop Loving You":
17) "The Way You Make Me Feel":
18) "The Girl Is Mine":
19) "Say Say Say":
20) "They Don't Care About Us":



This song has spent awhile on my iPod. 21) "2000 Watts":
22) "Thriller":
23) "Give In To Me":
24) "Liberian Girl":
25) "Who Is It":
featuring Janet Jackson "Scream":



The Jackson Five

26) "I'll Be There":
27) "ABC":
28) "I Want You Back":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites