Thursday, June 27, 2019

(Started June 27th, 2019) 80ish Best Songs from 2015 to 2019, Part 3

Hello,

As I say a lot there are a lot of great songs out there. You just have to know where to look. Look in the right places and you will find plenty of great songs. A lot of the most popular songs that are out now aren't songs that I'm much interested in. However I wanted to find the good songs. I love music, sort of meh on hip hop but I do love rock and roll. These songs do tend to be mostly rock songs.

33) Lord Huron "Ancient Names, Part. 1":



34) Lauren Daigle "Still Rolling Stones":



35) Kobra and the Lotus "Velvet Rose":



36) Kina Grannis "Can't Help Falling In Love":



37) Hollywood Undead "Gotta Let Go":



38) Halestorm "Conflicted":



39) Ghost "It's A Sin":



40) En Vogue "Blue Skies":



41) Disturbed "No More":



42) Carrie Underwood "Backsliding":



43) Revivalists "Wish I Knew You":



44) Babylon Shakes "Sunset Striptease":



45) Alice Merton "Lash Out":



46) Xandria "Death To The Holy":
47) Wolf Alice "Beautifully Unconventional":
48) "What Up Danger":
49) "Alexander Hamilton":
50) "Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down":
51) Pink "I Am Here":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites