Monday, June 3, 2019

(Finished June 9th, 2019) themusicaddict's 120 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 7: Songs Tied For 33rd, 29th and 26th Place

Hello,

This is an annual tradition for me, around Memorial Day I count down the Top 100ish songs on my iTunes. This year it's 120 songs as there are 21 songs that are tied for 100th place. In parenthesis I've also listed where they were ranked around Memorial Day, 2018. As always these blogs are live, so if a song gets another listen I'll update the blog. That's something I've already done a few times.

These songs have 48 listens on my iPod and are tied for 33rd place:



33) Bob Marley and the Wailers "Buffalo Soldier" (Debut):



33) The Commodores "Brick House" (Debut):



33) Dolly Parton "Me & Little Andy" (Tied For 14th):



33) Huey Lewis and the News "Do You Believe In Love" (Debut):



33) Jan & Dean "Dead Man's Curve" (Tied for 21st):



33) Jackyl "I Stand Alone" (Tied For 14th):



33) Rev Theory "Hell Yeah" (Tied For 14th):



33) Walk The Moon "Anna Sun" (Tied For 29th):



33) Bruce Springsteen "Death To My Hometown" (Tied for 17th):



These songs have 49 listens on my iPod and are tied for 29th place:

29) ZZ Ward "Put The Gun Down" (Tied for 58th):



29) Red Hot Chili Peppers "Suck My Kiss" (Tied for 12th):



29) The Charlie Daniels Band "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" (Tied for 12th):



Bonus song: I didn't know this song had a sequel "The Devil Went Back To Georgia":



29) Brooks & Dunn "My Next Broken Heart" (Tied for 97th):



These songs have 50 listens on my iPod and are tied for 26th place:

26) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Don't Do Me Like That" (Tied for 48th):



26) Rush "Limelight" (Tied for 41st):



26) Red Hot Chili Peppers "Higher Ground" (11th Place):



26) R.E.M. "Pop Song '89" (Tied for 29th Place):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites