Sunday, June 9, 2019

(Finished June 9th, 2019) themusicaddict's 120 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 9: The Top 12

Hello,

This is an annual tradition for me, around Memorial Day I count down the Top 100ish songs on my iTunes. This year it's 120 songs as there are 21 songs that are tied for 100th place. In parenthesis I've also listed where they were ranked around Memorial Day, 2018. As always these blogs are live, so if a song gets another listen I'll update the blog. That's something I've already done a few times. All of these blogs are updated through the night of June 8th, 2019.

These songs have 54 listens.

9) Muddy Waters "King Bee" (Tied for 5th):


9) Kenny Loggins "Playing With The Boys" (Tied for 7th)


9) Blur "Song 2" (Tied for 29th):


9) Berlin "No More Words" (Tied for 25th):


This song has 57 listens. 8) R.E.M. "Orange Crush" (4th):


These songs have 58 listens:

6) U2 "Even Better Than The Real Thing" (3rd):


6) Ozzy Osbourne "Crazy Train" (Tied for 21st):


5) Chicago's "Stay The Night" has 59 listens. (Tied for 17th):



This may seem like an odd choice, but I really liked Aqua's first CD 4) Aqua's "Lollipop" has 62 listens. (Tied for 5th):



3) Morrissey's "Big Mouth Strikes Again" (Tied for 5th):



2) Beastie Boys "Girls" (1st Place):



1) Arctic Monkeys "I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor" (2nd Place):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites