Saturday, June 29, 2019

(Finished June 29th, 2019) Obscure & Great Songs of the 80s, Part 2

Hello,

These are a selection of some of the more obscure songs of the 80s, many of these are great songs. For guidance I'm using Logo's "The 100 Greatest Lost Hits of the 80's!" These songs range anywhere from songs I know very well and love- looking at you "Whirly Girl"- to songs I haven't even heard of ever. I will be focusing on the songs that are both obscure to me and that are great songs. The number is where Logo ranks that song.

68) E.G. Daily "Say It Say It":


66) Sheena Easton "Do It For Love":


At 63 they list Adam Ant's "Strip". That's a great song but I wouldn't say it's obscure. I listened to that song many times back in the day, many of those times on MTV. Well I'm posting every other song I might as well post this song:


62) Asia "Go":


61) Diana Ross "Eaten Alive":



58) Ann Wilson "The Best Man In The World":



It's a felony if this song is truly a lost hit of the 80s, this is a great song. 56) Felony "The Fanatic":



I really like this song. 55) Olivia Newton-John and David Foster "The Best of Me":



54) Kim Carnes and Barbara Streisand "Make No Mistake, He's Mine":



51) David Bowie "Cat People (Putting Out Fire)":



50) Laura Branigan "Shattered Glass":



46) Nik Kershaw "Wouldn't It Be Good":



 I question how "lost" this song is. 45) The Church "Under The Milky Way":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites