Thursday, May 2, 2019

(Finished May 4th, 2019) Songs I've Posted Too Many Times, Sorry Not Sorry, Part 2

Hello,

17) Grandmaster Flash "White Lines":



18) "Frank Sinatra "My Way":



This video might be the video I've had on my blog the most, I love this song. 19) The Platters
"Smoke Gets In Your Eyes":



20) Benny Mardones "Into The Night":



21) Twisted Sister "We're Not Gonna Take It":



22) Lady Gaga "Bad Romance":



23) Lady Gaga "Poker Face":



24) U2 "Sunday Bloody Sunday":



25) Nancy Sinatra "These Boots Are Made For Walking":



26) Peter Gabriel "Sledgehammer":



27) Bobby Darin "Mack The Knife";



28) Guns N' Roses "Paradise City":



29) Arctic Monkeys "I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor":



30) Ozzy Osbourne "Crazy Train":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites