Monday, June 22, 2020

(Finished June 22nd, 2020) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Bands Unranked Meat Loaf, Part 4: Songs 10-1

Hello,

This is my latest blog in counting down themusicaddict's Greatest 80's era bands. When I came up with this original list I somehow completely forgot Meat Loaf. That is why he's listed as unranked now. Once I finish this countdown I'm going to rerank all the artists into order, which is when I'll properly rank Meat Loaf. When I refer to era I mean the years from 1977 to 1993 as the 80s era. That's notable for Meat Loaf as his first "Bat Out of Hell" was released in 1977 and the second "BOOH" was released in 1993.

10) "For Crying Out Loud":


9) "Good Girls Go To Heaven":


8) "Everything Louder Than Everything Else":


7) "Modern Girl":


6) "All Revved Up and Nowhere To Go":



5) "Bat Out Of Hell":


4) "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad":


3) "Midnight At The Lost and Found":


2) "You Took The Words Right Out of My Mouth":


1) "Paradise By The Dashboard Light":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites