Saturday, June 13, 2020

(Finished June 11th, 2021) More New Wave of Classic Rock, Part 3: Songs 34-56

Hello,

I wanted to explore this NWOCR a bit more. There are a few bands I want to hear more music from, 77.  I discovered First To Eleven, so I've added a couple more of their songs. We'll also check out some other New Wave of Classic Rock. I'm not saying these are the next big bands or even great bands, but there are some good tunes here. Check them out to see what you like.

34) Fighter V "Fighter":


35) Taming Sari "Gotta Please You":


36) The Darker my Horizon "Still Alive":


37) First To Eleven "Carried Away":


I love this cover so much and I love Halsey so much. 38) First To Eleven "Closer":


39) First To Eleven "Zombie":


I love so many of First To Eleven's covers. 40) First To Eleven "Somewhere Over The Rainbow":


41) 77 "Gimme A Dollar":


42) '77 "Stay Away From The Water":


43) One Desire "Hurt":


44) Halocene "Rage":


45) Halocene "Fragile and the Frail":


46) Halocene "Make Me Feel Good":


47) Halocene "Savages":


48) Exit Eden "Total Eclipse of The Heart":


Obviously I've heard of Taming Sari before as I've published some of their songs. However I don't remember that I have heard of them it seems. These two songs that I've heard I really like. 49) Taming Sari "Nothing To Show":


Make that three songs I really like. 50) Taming Sari "Down With The Devil":


51) First To Eleven "Out of Time":


52) First To Eleven "6 At Best":
53) First To Eleven "Boulevard of Broken Dreams":


54) First To Eleven "Sugar We're Goin' Down":


55) 77 "Things You Can't Talk About":


56) One Desire "Shadowman":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites