Monday, June 15, 2020

(Updated June 16th, 2020) More New Wave of Classic Rock, Part 4: Songs 52-80

Hello,

I wanted to continue to explore this blog series more. For this specific blog I'm focusing on First To Eleven (I'm starting to fall in love), '77, Everyday Heroes, Collateral and Ryders Creed. I'm keeping my eyes open for more New Wave of Classic Rock. I'm not saying these are the next big bands or even good bands, but there's some good tunes here. Check them out to see what you like.

Thanks to the Facebook New Wave of Classic Rock for learning about Everyday Heroes, Collateral and Ryders Creed. Again I'm not saying all of these songs are great, I'm just trying to give a little more flavor for each one of these bands.

52) First To Eleven "Bring Me To Life":


53) First To Eleven "You Oughta Know":


I love when they take a rock song and rock it up even more. 54) "Adam's Song":


Here's a couple of First To Eleven originals. 55) "Tell Me":



56) "Run Away":



'77
57) "Maximum Rock and Roll":



58) "Highway Rebel":



59) "Be Crucified":



60) "Fooled By Love":



61) "High Decibels":



62) "Less Talk, Let's Rock":



Everyday Heroes:
63) "The Ballad of Robert Johnson":


64) "Delilah":


65) "All Outta Faith":


66) "A Witch's King":



67) "Storm":


Collateral:
68) "Promiseland":
69) "Merry Go Round":
70) "Lullaby"



71) "Midnight Dream":



72) "Just Waiting For You";


Ryders Creed
73) "Begging For More":
74) "Memories":
75) "Feel The Fear":
76) "Hand In Hand":
77) "Unleashed":
78) "Headspace":
79) "Money":



80) "Lost Soul":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites