Saturday, June 27, 2020

(Finished June 27th, 2020) themusicaddict's 1744 Best Songs of the 80s, Part 46 Songs 813-828

Hello,

I haven't posted one of these videos in about 8 months and so I thought it was time for another one. I know I start on a series of blogs only to leave it unfinished. But honestly I always intend to finish them, there's just so many things to explore about the greatness of music. Recently I discovered the band First To Eleven and then today I discovered

Bonus video 1: First To Eleven "Closer":


Bonus video 2: Jessica Ricca "Hey It's Delilah":


Bonus video 3: Jessica Ricca "The Night We Met":


Now on to more of the greatest songs of the greatest decade for music, the 80s. You'll be seeing many of these songs again when I post the Songs of My Life/ Greatest Songs Of All-Time (GSoAT) blogs.

These five songs are by INXS:
813) "The One Thing":



814) "What You Need":



815) "Listen Like Thieves":



816) "Need You Tonight":



817) "Mystify":



These three songs are by The Clash:
818) "Train In Vain":



819) "This Is Radio Clash":



820) "Should I Stay Or Should I Go":



These next three songs are by The Stray Cats:
821) "Rock This Town":



822) "Stray Cat Strut":



823) "She's Sexy + 17":



These next three songs are by Aerosmith
824) "Rag Doll":



825) "The Other Side":



826) "What It Takes":



These two songs are by Rick Astley 827) "Whenever You Need Somebody":



828) "Together Forever":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites