Monday, June 8, 2020

(Finished June 8th, 2020) themusicaddict's 2020 Memorial Day Weekend Countdown, Part 5: Songs 50-39

Hello,

These are the 100ish most played songs on my iTunes.

All of these songs have 49 listens on my iTunes:
Put on some clothes Flea. 50) The Red Hot Chili Peppers "Suck My Kiss":


49) My Chemical Romance "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)":



This hits me in the feels every time I hear it. 48) Dolly Parton "Me and Little Andy":



47) The Charlie Daniels Band "The Devil Went Down To Georgia":



46) Brooks and Dunn "My Next Broken Heart":



45) AC/DC "TNT":


All of these songs have 51 listens:

44) The Virginmarys "Just A Ride":



43) U2 "New Year's Day":



42) Taylor Swift "Sparks Fly":



41) The Red Hot Chili Peppers "Higher Ground":



40) Midnight Oil "Kosciuszko":



39) Jan and Dean "Surf City":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites