Thursday, June 11, 2020

(Finished June 13th, 2020) More New Wave of Classic Rock, Part 2: Songs 17-33

Hello,

I wanted to explore this blog series a bit more. There are a few bands I want to hear more music from, Revival Black, Tequila Mockingbyrd and 77.  I just discovered First To Eleven, so I've added a few of their songs. We'll also check out some other New Wave of Classic Rock. I'm not saying these are the next big bands or even good bands, but there's some good tunes here. Check them out to see what you like.

17) Revival Black "Wide Awake":


18) Tequila Mockingbyrd "I Smell Rock and Roll":


19) "Money Tree":



20) "Never Go Home":



21) "Everyone Down":



22) "Tell Me":



23) "Enjoy The Ride":



24) "Pretty Picture":



25) Everyday Heroes "Soul To Save":


26) Haxan "Breaking Down The Walls":



27) Collateral "Big Shot":



28) Massive Wagons "The Day We Fell":



29) Cowboy Meets Pirate "God Bless Women":



30) First To Eleven "The Kill (Bury Me)":



31) First To Eleven "6 at Best":



32) First To Eleven "Falling Hard":



33) First To Eleven "Just Pretend":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites