Wednesday, June 10, 2020

(Finished June 10th, 2020) More New Wave of Classic Rock

Hello,

I'm always on the hunt for great rock bands, both new bands and bands that have been around forever. This playlist is on YouTube under New Wave of Classic Rock. I'm not posting each song from that playlist, only my favorites.

1) The Autumn Killers "Chains":



2) Inglorious "Until I Die":



3) Girish and The Chronicles "Rock 'N' Roll Are Here To Stay":



 This is one of my favorite current rock bands. The first band I've ever heard of that it's band name can also describe their music. 4) Monster Truck "Sweet Mountain River":



5) Hannah Wicklund and the Steppin' Stones "Bomb Through The Breeze":



Yeah, I don't know why he's wearing that shirt either. 6) Greta Van Fleet "Highway Tune":



7) Samarkind "Sun Stroke Heart":



8) Massive Wagons "Back To The Stack";



9) The Struts "Body Talks":



10) Treatment "Let It Begin":



11) Audrey Horne "Redemption Blues":



I really like this band's dirty Blues sound. 12) '77 "Down and Dirty":



13) The Kris Barras Band "Hail Mary":



14) HammerJack "I Can't Change":



15) Trucker Diablo "Murder Song";



16) Those Damn Crows "Blink Of An Eye":



More to come,

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites