Thursday, January 14, 2021

(Finished January 18th, 2021) Songs With The Best Bass Lines, Part 1: Songs 1-18 (According To Bassplayer, MusicRadar and ultimate-guitar.com)

Hello,

I was scrolling through my blogs looking for good blog ideas. A couple of years ago I wrote about the best Synth Pop songs and I was thinking about writing another synth music blog. Then I remembered that I've been wanting to do a bass blog for awhile. Here it is, thanks to Bassplayer, MusicRadar and ultimate-guitar.com. Many of these songs are on all three lists, not just the list I post them under.

All thanks to Bassplayer for the following list:

1) The Doors "Riders On The Storm":

2) Rush "Digital Man":

3) Red Hot Chili Peppers "Give It Away":

4) Grandmaster Flash "White Lines (Don't Do It)":

5) Queen and David Bowie "Under Pressure":

6) Rage Against The Machine "Bullet In Your Head":

Why is it that some songs find a way to make it on so many best of lists? It's because it's an all-time classic, that's why. 7) Michael Jackson "Billie Jean":

8) Fleetwood Mac "The Chain":

9) Ben E King "Stand By Me":

10) The Who "My Generation":

11) Muse "Hysteria":

12) Yes "Roundabout":

13) Queen "Another One Bites The Dust":

14) Led Zeppelin "Ramble On":

15) Pink Floyd "Money":

16) Chic "Good Times":

These songs are from MusicRadar:

17) Duran Duran "Rio":

18) Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell "Ain't No Mountain High Enough":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites