Wednesday, January 20, 2021

(Finished January 20th, 2021) Songs With The Best Bass Lines, Part 2: Songs 19-36 (According To Bassplayer, MusicRadar and ultimate-guitar.com)

Hello,

I was scrolling through my blogs looking for good blog ideas. A couple of years ago I wrote about the best Synth Pop songs and I was thinking about writing another synth music blog. Then I remembered that I've been wanting to do a bass blog for awhile. Here it is, thanks to Bassplayer, MusicRadar and ultimate-guitar.com. Many of these songs are on all three lists, not just the list I post them under.

I discovered both of these songs on the MusicRadar website. 19) Metallica "For Whom The Bells Toll":

20) Rush "Freewill":

Thanks to ultimate-guitar.com for the excellent selections below.

21) Wild Cherry "Play That Funky Music":

22) Parliament "Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)":

23) Electric Light Orchestra "Last Train To London":

24) The Trammps "Disco Inferno":

25) Incubus "Glass":

26) Led Zeppelin "Lemon Song":

27) Joy Division "Love Will Tear Us Apart":

28) James Brown "I Got You (I Feel Good)":

29) Metallica "My Friend of Misery":

30) Green Day "Longview":

31) Primus "Jerry Was A Racecar Driver":

32) Rage Against The Machine "Calm Like A Bomb":

33) Megadeth "Peace Sells":

34) Alice In Chains "Would?":

35) Tool "Schism":

36) The Commodores "Brick House":

themusicadddict

No comments:

Favorites