Friday, January 1, 2021

(Finished January 10th, 2021) Songs About Time, Memories And Related Items That Are Rock Edged (Mostly)

Hello,

A couple of the video links had expired. I fixed those two links and republished on January 8th, 2022.

Welcome to 2021, we survived what hopefully was the worst year of many of our lives. Although to be fair it wasn't that terrible of a year for me. I was blessed beyond what I'm worthy of and so grateful for those blessings. I'm trying to pay it forward a bit since I've been so blessed.

 1) Al Stewart "Time Passages":


Every New Year's Day I think of this song, especially the line "nothing changes on New Year's Day". That sentiment is so true. 2) U2 "New Year's Day":


3) The Alan Parsons Project "Time":


This is one of those songs I never tire of. It also contains one of my all-time lyrics ever. That's "The best of times is when I'm alone with you". This is Dennis DeYoung and his band performing this classic song. 
4) Styx "The Best of Times":


5) Pink Floyd "Time":


6) Sting "All This Time":


7) The Zombies "Time of the Season":


8) Boston "Foreplay/Long Time":


9) Rush featuring Aimee Mann  "Time Stand Still":


10) Asia "Only Time Will Tell":


One of the most beautiful, heart breaking and memorable songs ever. 11) Terry Jacks "Seasons In The Sun":


12) Don McLean "American Pie":


13) Billy Joel "Scenes From An Italian Resturant":


14) Steely Dan "Reelin' In The Years":


"Be cool or be cast out". 15) Rush "Subdivisions":


16) Eddie Money "I Wanna Go Back":


17) Mary Hopkin "Those Were The Days":


18) Crosby, Stills & Nash "Wasted On The Way":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites