Thursday, January 21, 2021

(Finished January 21, 2021) Best Songs About Love the Second Time Around, Part 1: Songs 1-17

Hello,

These songs range from hitting the nail on this head to not so close, but still a great song. This song is inspired by Olivia Newton-John's "Twist of Fate". That song is coming in a later blog. I like blogs like this that force me to expand the music I'm listening to, a few of these songs I had never heard before.

1) Chicago "Hard To Say I'm Sorry":

2) One Direction "Change My Mind":

3) Dierks Bentley "Come A Little Closer":

4) Lonestar "Let's Be Us Again":

5) Jason Mraz "I Won't Give Up":

6) Thompson Square "Glass":

7) Daughtry "It's Not Over":

8) Sergio Mendes "Never Gonna Give You Up":

9) Lonestar "Not A Day Goes By":

10) Mariah Carey "We Belong Together":

11) Alabama "Old Flame":

12) .38 Special "Second Chance":

13) This Century "Second Chance":

14) Jackson 5 "I Want You Back":

Rihanna is such a gorgeous and sexy woman. 15) Rihanna "P.S. (I'm Still Not Over You)":

16) Peter Cetera and Cher "After All":

17) Vanessa Hudgens "Come Back To Me":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites