Monday, January 18, 2021

(Finished January 18th, 2021) The Best "Obscure" 70's Songs, Part 1: Songs 1-17 (But What Is Obscure?)

Hello,

What is obscure? I guess that would be any thing that you might not be familiar with. For instance I've heard The Knack's "My Sharona" many times, and it has been in movies etc, but it might be obscure to you. Even some songs on here by big named artists are obscure to me. To paraphrase I guess obscurity is in the ear of the beholder.

1) Ocean "Put Your Hand In The Hand":


Uh, some of the lyrics have been changed from the original. It hurts. 2) The Knack "Good Girls Don't":


3) Melanie "Brand New Key":


4) King Harvest "Dancing In The Moonlight":


5) Jessi Colter "I'm Not Lisa":


6) Sanford Townsend Band "Smoke Of A Distant Fire":


7) Walter Egan "Magnet and Steel":


8) The New Seekers "I'd Like To Teach The World":


9) Ides of March "Vehicle":


10) Climax Blues Band "Couldn't Get It Right":


11) Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart "I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight":


I'm sure this song is obscure for most people, that's a shame. This is one of the greatest songs ever!! 12) C.W. McCall "Convoy":


13) Albert Hammond "It Never Rains In Southern California":


14) Cheryl Lynn "Got To Be Real":


15) Billy Ocean "Love Really Hurts Without You":


16) Paul Nichols "Heaven On the 7th Floor":


17) Morris Albert "Feelings":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites