Saturday, January 2, 2021

(Started January 2nd, 2021) The Best of Random Songs Popping Into My Head, Part 2

Hello,

18) Glenn Miller "In The Mood":


19) The Rolling Stones "She's So Cold":


20) Lin Manuel-Miranda et al.  "Alexander Hamilton":


21) Chris Cornell "Long Gone":


22) Bon Jovi "It's My Life":


23) U2 "New Year's' Day":


24) Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling":


25) Motley Crue "To Young To Fall In Love":
"The only one that could ever reach me was" 26) Dusty Springfield "The Son of A Preacher Man":
27) Linda Ronstadt "":
28) Lifehouse "Everything":
29) The Calling "Wherever You Will Go":
30) The Donnas "":
31) Dave Brubeck "Take Five":


32) Mark Knopfler "Sailing To Philadelphia":


33) CSS "Music Is My Hot Hot Sex":
34) Kiss "Strutter":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites