Wednesday, October 13, 2021

(Finished October 13th, 2021) Part 1 of The Best of Gregorian Chants

Hello,

I was on my morning walk and I had the really weird thought that I hadn't listened to Chant music for awhile. When I got home I listened to several chant songs and remembered why I found that music so compelling. Here are some of the most compelling Gregorian chant songs. I will list the Chant artists if the names are available.

Most of these songs come straight from this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJdkAwSRpoA&list=PLVf11frQ-YqvTV4YBlAkni3zPiTNyiq8B&index=3

1) "Hallelujah":

2) "The Sound of Silence":

Did you ever think a Metallica song would become a Gregorian chant? 3) "Nothing Else Matters":

4) "Conquest of Paradise":

A cover of the Pink Floyd classic. 5) Gregorian and Vangelis "Wish You Were Here":


6) Gregorian and Amelia Brightman "Join Me":


7) Gregorian "Imagine":


8) Gregorian "Lady In Red":


9) Gregorian "Forever Young";


10) Gregorian "Voyage, Voyage":


11) Gregorian "Once In A Lifetime":


12) Dead Can Dance "Emmeleia":


13) Gregorian "Bring Me To Life":


14) Gregorian "Hymn":


15) Gregorian "Brothers In Arms":


16) Gregorian "O Fortuna":


17) Gregorian "Only You":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites