Saturday, October 30, 2021

(Finished October 30th, 2021) Part 6 of An October NWOCR Playlist

Hello,

What happens when one listens to one of my favorite NWOCR bands and also is reading Emerging Rock Bands magazine? I get the desire to write a NWOCR blog. I've posted a few of these NWOCR blogs in the last little while so I've tried to change up the songs I've selected a bit. 

86) Massive Wagons "Ratio"


87) Ayron Jones "Baptized In Muddy Waters":

88) Witchrider "Let Go":

89 "Massive Wagons "The Day We Fell":


90) Elles Bailey "Medicine Man":


91) Primitai "Valley Of Darkness":


92) The Outlaw Orchestra "Done My Time":


93) Rocket Dolls "The Art of Disconnect":


94) Sons of Liberty "Fire And Gasoline":


95) Black Tree Vultures "Downfall":


96) Damn Truth "Everything Fades":


97) Dirty Honey "Rolling 7's":


98) Royal Blood "Back Out of The Black":


I don't know if I really count The Pretty Reckless of NWOCR, they've been around longer than the movement. Also most NWOCR bands are British bands. But people post about The Pretty Reckless in the NWOCR Facebook group so I'm okay with it. Taylor Momsen and the boys are a great band. 
99) The Pretty Reckless featuring Tom Morello "And So It Went":


100) Tomorrow Is Lost "Black Is Blue":


101) Broken Witt Rebels "Rich Get Richer":


102) Firekind "Coming Out Alive":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites