Saturday, October 30, 2021

(Finished October 30th, 2021) Part 7 of An October NWOCR Playlist

Hello,

What happens when one listens to one of my favorite NWOCR bands and also is reading Emerging Rock Bands magazine? I get the desire to write a NWOCR blog. I've posted a few of these NWOCR blogs in the last little while so I've tried to change up the songs I've selected a bit. 

103) JOANovARC "Jane":


104) Ashen Reach "Tear It Down":


105) Gin Annie "Love Ain't Here":


106) Dirty Honey "When I'm Gone":


Wow, this is a really cool song. 107) Black Tree Vultures "The Unforeseen":


108) The Late Aprils "Hurricane":


109) Trucker Diablo "Insects":


110) Inglorious "Unaware":


111) Hearts and Hand Grenades "Nothing Left":


112) Inglorious "God of War":


113) Witchrider "You Lied":


114) Bad Touch featuring Mollie Marriot "Let's Get It On":


115) Mollie Marriott "Control":


Not a NWOCR song, but covered by two NWOCR stalwarts. Anyone that covers Led Zeppelin this well deserves some love. 116) Mollie Marriott and Kris Barras "Since I've Been Loving You":


117) Acolyte "Entropy":


118) Dead Man's Whiskey "This Fight":


119) Skam "Circles":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites