Monday, October 4, 2021

(Finished October 3rd, 2021) Part 2 of The Best of 70s Country Music

Hello,

I'm working through the best 70s rock and soul/funk/disco songs. So I decided to add some of the best 70s country songs as well. Of course there's some overlap, but that just means you get more plays of great 70s music. You can never get enough of great 70s music!!

18) John Denver "Thank God I'm A Country Boy":


19) Glen Campbell "It's Only Make Believe":


20) Johnny Cash "Flesh and Blood":


21) Marty Robbins "My Woman, My Woman, My Wife":


22) Waylon and WIllie, but just Mr. Jennings on this version. "Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys":


23) Kenny Rogers "The Gambler":


24) Tanya Tucker "Delta Dawn":


25) Lynn Anderson "Rose Garden":


26) Olivia Newton-John "Please Mr. Please":


27) "Behind Closed Doors":


28) Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn  "Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man":


29) Crystal Gayle "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue":


30) Dolly Parton "Here You Come Again":


31) Don Williams "It Must Be Love":


32) Hank Williams Jr. "Family Tradition":


33) C.W. McCall "Convoy":


34) Cal Smith "Country Bumpkin":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites