Sunday, October 24, 2021

(Finished October 24th, 2021) Part 2 of The Best of Gregorian Chants

Hello,

I was on my morning walk and I had the really weird thought that I hadn't listened to Chant music for awhile. When I got home I listened to several chant songs and remembered why I found that music so compelling. Here are some of the most compelling Gregorian chant songs. I will list the Chant artists if the names are available.

Most of these songs come straight from this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch v=dJdkAwSRpoA&list=PLVf11frQ-YqvTV4YBlAkni3zPiTNyiq8B&index=3

18) Gregorian "Gleurs Du Mal":

19) Gregorian "Enjoy The Silence":

20) Gregorians Masters of Chant "In The Air Tonight":

21) Gregorian "Lucifer":

22) Enigma "Return To Innocence":

23) "Against All Odds":

24) Gregorian "Live and Let Die":

25) Gregorian and Amelia Brightman "Dark Side":

26) Gregorian "Chariots of Fire/ Conquest of Paradise":

27) Nox Arcana "Scarborough Fair":

28) Enigma "Sadeness":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites