Sunday, October 31, 2021

(Finished October 31st, 2021) Part 3 of themusicaddict's Honorable Mentions Greatest Songs Of All-Time

Hello,

Another Greatest Songs of All-Time issued from on high by Rolling Stone magazine. I love that magazine and I've been a subscriber since approximately the early 80s. I get that a lot of people have different taste in music- which is great- but as this is all opinion I don't agree with everyone of their choices. But just as fervently as I agree with some of their choices. Currently I'm working on my Top 200ish Songs of All-Time and honorable mentions. Below is some of the honorable mentions in regards to my greatest songs of all-time. This list will change constantly I assure you. These songs are in no particular order.

35) Elaine Paige "Memory":

36) Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford "The Music of the Night":

37) Sheena Easton "For Your Eyes Only":

I'm surprised I put this song here, because I absolutely love this song. I'm just gonna go with it as song opinions can change from day to day. 38) The Carpenters "Superstar":

My favorite version of this song. 39) Greta Van Fleet "A Change Is Gonna Come":

The best Beatle song and the only one worthy of this list. I actually prefer the non-Beatles discography of both John Lennon and Paul McCartney over the Beatles. 40) The Beatles "A Day In The Life":

41) Dionne Warwick "Walk On By":

Either version is great. 42) Donna Summer "On The Radio" (Long Version):

43) Massive Wagons "Tokyo":

44) Ruthie Henshall "I Dreamed A Dream":

45) Sarah Brightman "Time To Say Goodbye":

46) Hooverphonic "Eden":

47) The Thompson Twins "You Take Me Up":

48) Michael Jackson "Bad":

49) John Lennon "Nobody Told Me":

50) A Flock of Seagulls "I Ran (So Far Away)":

51) Janet Jackson "Rhythm Nation":

 
themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites