Wednesday, October 20, 2021

(Finished October 20th, 2021) Part 4 of An October NWOCR Playlist

Hello,

What happens when one listens to one of my favorite NWOCR bands and also is reading Emerging Rock Bands magazine? I get the desire to write a NWOCR blog. I've posted a few of these NWOCR blogs in the last little while so I've tried to change up a bit the songs I've selected. 

52) Hearts and Hand Grenades "Bad Medicine":

53) Broken Witt Rebels "Around We Go":

54) Scarlet Rebels "Nothing To Say":

55) Creye "Broken Highway":

56) Inglorious "She Won't Let You Go":

57) Bootyard Bandits "Shirt Potatoes":


58) Damn Truth "Shot Em":


59) Dead Man's Whiskey "This Fight":


60) Witchrider "I Am Confused":


61) Ayron Jones "Take Your Time":


62) Firekind "Cry For Help":


63) Midnite City "Here Comes The Party":

64) Massive Wagons "Back To The Stack":


65) Dirty Honey "Tied Up":


66) Revival Black "Wide Awake":


I love these old Blues riffs. 67) Elles Bailey "What's The Matter With You":


68) Bad Touch "Strut":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites