Monday, October 18, 2021

(Finished October 18th, 2021) Part 2 of An October NWOCR Playlist

Hello,

What happens when one listens to one of my favorite NWOCR bands and also is reading Emerging Rock Bands magazine? I get the desire to write a NWOCR blog. I've posted a few of these NWOCR blogs in the last little while so I've tried to change up a bit the songs I've selected. 

18) Wolf Jaw "Hurricane":

19) Massive "VRSTY":

20) Felix Weaver "No Place Like Home":

21) Kaleo "Hot Blood":

22) City of Thieves "Reality Bites":

23) Jack J Hutchinson "Kiss Your Ass Goodbye":

24) Wicked Stone "Ain't No Rest":

25) Scarlet Rebels "Can I Open My Eyes":

26) Primitai "Uprising":

27) Ravenbreed "Echoes":

28) Unknown Refugee "To The Light":

29) Kinstrife "Bombs":

30) Skinny Knowledge "Keep Me Out of It":

31) Inglorious "God Of War":

32) Gin Annie "Devil In Me":

33) The Pretty Reckless "Death By Rock and Roll":

34) Hearts and Hand Grenades "Turning To Ashes":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites