Tuesday, October 19, 2021

(Started October 19th, 2021) Part 3 of An October NWOCR Playlist

Hello,

What happens when one listens to one of my favorite NWOCR bands and also is reading Emerging Rock Bands magazine? I get the desire to write a NWOCR blog. I've posted a few of these NWOCR blogs in the last little while so I've tried to change up a bit the songs I've selected. 

R.I.P. to singer/ guitarist Tom Leighton 35) Wolf Jaw "Thunder Child":

36) Broken Witt Rebels "Running With The Wolves":

37) Creye "Carry On":

 38) The L.A. Maybe "Mr Danger":

Cover of the Aerosmith classic. 39) Dirty Honey "Last Child":

40) Fallen Mafia "Stars":

41) The Mercury Riots "Save Me A Drink":

42) South of Salem "Dead Hearts Don't Break":

43) "Tomorrow Is Lost "Wildchild":

44) Witchrider "Shadows":

45) Florence Black "Sun & Moon":

46) Ayron Jones "Boys From Puget Sound":

47) The Bad Touch "Twenty Five Miles":

48) Firekind "Sound of Rain":

49) Massive "Ghost":

50) The Damn Truth "Tomorrow":

51) Skinny Knowledge "Imagination":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites