Monday, February 14, 2022

(Finished February 14th, 2022) Part 5 of Sleazy and/or Crunchy Rock

Hello,

Inspired by the first episode of "Peacemaker" and it's mid-level hair metal soundtrack I wanted to post a blog about crunchy and sleazy rock songs. I found quite a few songs from Leighton and Tracey Stead's 80's and 90's Glam Sleaze and Rock 'N Roll YouTube collection of videos.

As for the "Peacemaker" show there's a lot of language and sexual storylines. I was less than impressed by the first episode. I wasn't much impressed with "Peacemaker", but new to Prime is "Reacher". I watched the first three episodes of it the other night. It was plenty of action and Reacher is much easier to root for than shallow Peacemaker. I don't ever remember hearing this song, but I quite like it.  

69) Tyketto "Forever Young":

70) Every Mother's Nightmare "Walls Come Down":


71) Paramore "crushcrushcrush":

72) Trapt "Headstrong":

73) Warrant "Big Talk":

74) Motley Crue "Too Young To Fall In Love":

75) Quiet Riot "Cum On Feel The Noize":

76) BulletBoys "Smooth Up In Ya":

Only 84,000 views. I think it might be because this is a better copy than the video previously played. 77) Y & T "Summertime Girls":

78) Kiss "Rock and Roll All Night":

79) Ratt "I Want A Woman":

80) Vain "Who's Watching You":


81) Survivor "Eye of the Tiger":

How can you have a sleazy/crunchy rock blog series without mentioning 82) Buckcherry? "Crazy Lady":

83) Britny Fox "Girlschool":

84) Queensryche "Empire":

85) Bang Tango "Love Injection":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites