Tuesday, February 8, 2022

(Started February 8th, 2022) Part 1 of The Best CDs of 1991: Songs From CDs I'd Like To Learn More About

Hello,

I was searching for things to post about today. One of the websites I usually go to is ranker.com. I went there and looked at their music section and they had information about all of the amazing CDs that came out in 1991. Those include classic CDs by Skid Row, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Soundgarden, R.E.M., two classic CDs from Guns N' Roses" and the overrated but solid "Nevermind" by Nirvana. One thing I'm extremely surprised about is that I looked at several best cds of 1991 and not one of them mentioned Tori Amos' "Little Earthquakes". I'm correcting that mistake.

The following CDs below are albums I haven't listened a lot to and aren't sure just how good they are. These blogs are my chance to get more familiar with these CDs. Eventually I will count down 1991's Top 44 CDs, although I don't quite know what form that will take.

1) From Roxette's "Joyride":

1) "Joyride":
2) "Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)":
3) "Spending My Time":
4) "Church of Your Heart":
Roxette put out an incredible selection of great, uplifting dance pop songs. This is the first time I have ever heard this song and I immediately love it. 5) "Hotblooded":


6) "The Big L":
7) "Knockin' On Every Door":
8) "I Remember You":
9) "Watercolours In The Rain":
10) "Soul Deep":
11) "(Do You Get) Excited":
12) "Small Talk":
13) "Physical Fascination":
14) "Things Will Never Be The Same":
15) "Perfect Day":

2) Ozzy Osbourne "No More Tears":
1) "Mr. Tinkertrain":


2) "I Don't Want To Change The World":
3) "Mama I'm Coming Home":
4) "No More Tears":
5) "Road To Nowhere":
6) With Lemmy Kilmister "Hellraiser":


7) "Zombie Stomp":
8) "Desire":
9) "S.I.N.":
10) "Time After Time":
11) "A.V.H."

3) Smashing Pumpkins "Gish":
1) "Siva":


2) "I Am One":


3) "Rhinoceros": 
4) "Suffer":
5) "Tristessa":
6) "Bury Me":
7) "Crush":
8) "Snail":
9) "Window Paine":
10) "Daydream":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites