Wednesday, February 9, 2022

(Started February 9th, 2022) Part 2 of The Best CDs of 1991: Songs From CDs I'd Like To Learn More About

Hello,

I was searching for things to post about today. One of the websites I usually go to is ranker.com. I went there and looked at their music section and they had information about all of the amazing CDs that came out in 1991. Those include classic CDs by Skid Row, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Soundgarden, R.E.M., two classic CDs from Guns N' Roses" and the overrated but solid "Nevermind" by Nirvana. One thing I'm extremely surprised about is that I looked at several best cds of 1991 and not one of them mentioned Tori Amos' "Little Earthquakes". I'm correcting that mistake.

The following CDs below are albums I haven't listened a lot to and aren't sure just how good they are. These blogs are my chance to get more familiar with these CDs. Eventually I will count down 1991's Top 44 CDs, although I don't quite know what form that will take.

4) Simply Red "Stars":
1) "Something Got Me Started":


2) "Stars":


3) "Thrill Me":


4) "Your Mirror":


5) "For Your Babies":


6) "She's Got It Bad":


7) "Model":


8) "How Could I Fall":


9) "Freedom":


10) "Wonderland":


5) Amy Grant "Heart In Motion":
1) "Baby Baby":


2) "Hope Set High":


3) "Every Heartbeat":


4) "That's What Love Is For":


5) "Ask Me":


6) "Good For Me":


7) "I Will Remember You":


8) "Galileo":


9) "You're Not Alone":


10) "Hats":


11) "How Can We See That Far":


6) Genesis "We Can't Dance":
1) "No Son of Mine":
2) "I Can't Dance":


3) "Hold On My Heart":


4) "Jesus He Knows Me":
5) "Never A Time":
6) "Tell Me Why":
7) "Driving The Last Spike":
8) "Dreaming While You Sleep":
9) "Living Forever":
10) "Way of The World":
11) "Since I Lost You":
12) "Fading Lights":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites