Saturday, February 5, 2022

(Finished February 5th, 2022) Part 3 of Sleazy and/or Crunchy Rock

Hello,

Inspired by the first episode of "Peacemaker" and it's mid-level hair metal soundtrack I wanted to post a blog about crunchy and sleazy rock songs. I found quite a few songs from Leighton and Tracey Stead's 80's and 90's Glam Sleaze and Rock 'N Roll YouTube collection of videos.

As for the "Peacemaker" show there's a lot of language and sexual storylines. I was less than impressed by the first episode. I wasn't much impressed with "Peacemaker", but new to Prime is "Reacher". I watched the first three episodes of it the other night. It was plenty of action and Reacher is much easier to root for than shallow Peacemaker. 

35) Steelheart "I'll Never Let You Go":

36) Reel Big Fish "Sell Out":

37) Neil Young "Still Rockin' In The Free World":

38) Led Zeppelin "Rock and Roll":

39) Love/Hate "Blackout in the Red Room":

40) Warrant "Uncle Tom's Cabin":

41) Tesla "Little Suzi":

42) Van Halen "Panama":

43) Social Distortion "Ball and Chain":

44) The James Gang "Funk #49":

Oh that Maynard, he's such a deep thinker. 45) Tool "Stinkfist":

46) Motley Crue "Wild Side":

47) Tool "Sober":

48) Michael Stanley Band "My Town":

49) Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know":

50) Toadies "Possum Kingdom":


This is the third Slaughter song I've had in the first 51 songs. I'm definitely not a hater, but also not as big of a fan as three songs in the first 51 song indicates. 51) Slaughter "Shout It Out":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites