Monday, February 28, 2022

(Finished February 28th, 2022) Part 5 of Great Lesser Known/Lesser Played Songs: Songs 69-85

Hello,

Songs that I should have on my blog more. One thing about my blog that I have noticed is that I post basically the same couple hundred songs for nearly every blog. This blog is dedicated to those songs that are great that I never or rarely publish. Enjoy.

69) Bruce Hornsby and the Range "The Way It Is":

70) Ambrosia "You're The Only Woman":

71) Conway Twitty "That's My Job":

I love how he sings "blue", he really reaches down for that. 72) Brooks and Dunn "Neon Moon":


73) Aqua "Dr. Jones":


74) Genesis "Abacab":


75) The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra "Hooked On Classics (Parts 1 & 2)":


76) Shalamar "Dancing In The Sheets":


77) Depeche Mode "A Pain That I'm Used To":

78) The Rolling Stones "She's So Cold":

79) Echo and the Bunnymen "Bring On The Dancing Horses":

80) Barenaked Ladies "The Old Apartment":

81) XTC "Garden of Earthly Delights":

82) Led Zeppelin "Misty Mountain Hop":

83) Lindsey Stirling and Megan Nicole "Starships":

This seems appropriate for this scary time in the world's history. 84) Sting "Russians":


85) Carrie Underwood "Backsliding":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites