Tuesday, March 1, 2022

(Finished March 1st, 2022) Part 6 of Great Lesser Known/Lesser Played Songs: Songs 86-102

Hello,

Songs that I should have on my blog more. One thing about my blog that I've noticed over the years is I basically post the same couple hundred songs for nearly every blog. This blog is dedicated to those songs that are great that I never or rarely publish. Enjoy.

86) Culture Beat "Mr. Vain":


87) Ricky Nelson and Stone Canyon Band "Garden Party":


88) Aqua "Lollipop (Candyman)":


Robbie Dupree 89) "Hot Rod Hearts":


90) U2 "Red Hill Mining Town":

91) Depeche Mode "It's No Good":


92) XTC "King For A Day":


93) Icicle Works "Birds Fly (Whisper To A Scream)":


94) Echo and The Bunnymen "Lips Like Sugar":


95) David & David "Welcome To The Boomtown":


96) INXS "Disappear":


97) "The Whole of The Moon":


98) The Style Council "Shout To The Top":


99) Dokken "Breaking The Chains":


100) Technotronic "Pump Up The Jam":


This is the second video played on MTV. 101) Pat Benatar "You Better Run":


This is the tenth video ever played on MTV. 102) Styx "Rockin' The Paradise":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites