Tuesday, March 15, 2022

(Finished March 15th, 2022) Part 1 of The Ten Best Grunge Bands: Bands That Didn't Make The Top Ten

Hello,

Watching the show "Super Pumped", which is the story of Uber.  Three Pearl Jam songs were played in the first episode. With Nirvana's "Something In The Way" being in "The Batman" grunge seems to be having a moment. This is more likely a blip than something that will be prolonged. I've loved listening to so many great classic grunge songs in the last couple of days. Grunge wasn't around very long, but it did make an impact.  I Googled the question how long did the grunge era last? I came across the answer that it died out about 1996, That's very accurate in my opinion. This first blog is I'll be sharing songs by lesser known/ obscure grunge bands. 

Spoiler alert: Nirvana is not my #1 grunge band.

The Toadies "Possum Kingdom":

The Toadies "Away":

The Toadies "I Come From The Water":

 Silverchair "Tomorrow":

Silverchair "Israel's Son":

Silverchair "Freak":

 Screaming Trees "Nearly Lost You":


Screaming Trees "Dollar Bill":


Bam Bam "Ground Zero":


"Curses In The Dark":


"I'm Dead":


These guys are considered an influential Grunge band, I wasn't much impressed. However I haven't listened to much of their music, so take that for what it's worth. Malfunkshun "My Only Fan":


Malfunkshun "Mr. Liberty (With Morals)":


Love Battery "Between The Eyes":


Love Battery "Out of Focus":


7 Year B---- "Hip Like Junk":


7 Year B----  "24,900 Hours":


The Sad, True Story of Tad:


Currently Tad isn't in my Top Ten grunge bands, but they may move there while I'm working on this series of blogs. I like these guys a lot and I really like song.  Tad "Grease Box":


Tad "Dementia":


Tad "Throat Locust":


Tad "Paregoric":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites