Wednesday, March 2, 2022

(Started March 2nd, 2022) A Ukrainian Music Sampling

Hello,

I don't know Ukrainian music or bands at all, but I did want to get a taste of their music. I call on Russia to vacate Ukraine now and help them rebuild their country which you are destroying. If you feel so moved, please help out our Ukrainian brothers and sisters as they are facing these dark days.

Currently I'm reading a history about the Maidan protests and Okean Elzy is mentioned with a lot of love. I thought I would check them out and some other Ukrainian rock and pop. 1) Okean Elzy "Not Your War":


Обійми



 "Objimy":


2) Boombox:


3) Odyn vs Kanoe


4) The Hardkiss



7 вітрів:

Антарктида:



5) Olga Karolova


6) Dorofeeva


"Fenomenal":

Дим. Музична премія YUNA 2019


They sing in English, I have a feeling this isn't the Ukrainian band. 7) Aspire "Break Down These Walls":


8) Ignea "Alga":

Ignea "Seytanu Akbar":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites