Sunday, March 27, 2022

(Finished Sunday, March 27th, 2022) Part 1 of The Best of "I" Songs

Hello,

There's no I in team, but there these songs all feature I in the title. So far 95% of the songs that I have found the I in the title is the first letter. I really have looked for songs with I in the title other than the first letter. I noticed that P!nk who doesn't used i in her name seems to have the most song titles with i in them.

Speaking of I, I love this song. 1) Elton John "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues":


2) James Ingram "I Don't Have The Heart":


3) Ozzy Osbourne "I Don't Know":


4) Black Box "I Don't Know About Anybody Else":


One of the very few songs that has an I in the middle of the title. However this song also has a title at the start of the song. 5) R.E.M. "I Don't Sleep, I Dream":


6) Total Coelo "I Eat Cannibals":


7) Prince "I Could Never Take The Place of Your Man":


One of my favorite I songs of all-time. 8) Darius Rucker "Don't Think I Don't Think About That":


9) The Cutting Crew "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight":


10) George Michael and Aretha Franklin "I Knew You Were Waiting For Me":


11) Sara Evans "I Keep Looking":


12) Taylor Swift "I Knew You Were Trouble":


13) Andy Gibb "I Just Want To Be Your Everything":


14) Rare Earth "I Just Want To Celebrate":


15) Sldghmr "I Just Want You To Know":


16) Marc Chesnutt "I Just Wanted You To Know":


17) Michael McDonald "I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near)":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites