Saturday, March 26, 2022

(Finished March 26th, 2022) The Best Five To Ten Songs of 1956 and 1957

Hello,

I've been wanting to do a blog series like this for awhile. I will pick five or more songs from 1953 to 2022. I would've started an earlier year but I'm not very familiar with songs of the years up to 1952. In 1952 I was still 15 years from being born, please forgive me for my lack of knowledge. 1953 is the first year I actually know six songs by title alone. I'll be posting anywhere between five to ten to who knows songs for each year. As these blogs continue I find more songs that I can't find a reason to leave off the list. So much for the five to ten songs for each year.

1956)

1) Doris Day "Que Sera Sera "Whatever Will Be, Will Be":

2) Fats Domino "Blueberry Hill":

3) Elvis Presley "Love Me Tender":

4) The Pretenders "The Great Pretender":

5) Little Richard "Long Tall Sally":


6) Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers "Why Do Fools Fall In Love":


7) Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps "Be Bop A Lulu":


8) Gogi Grant "Wayward Wind":


9) Fred Parris and the Satins "In The Still of The Night":


10) Frank Sinatra "I've Got You Under My Skin":


1957) 

1) Elvis Presley "Jailhouse Rock":


2) Jerry Lee Lewis "Great Balls of Fire":


3) "All Shook Up":


4) The Everly Brothers "Bye Bye Love":


5) "You Send Me":


6) Danny and the Juniors "At The Hop":


7) The Del Vikings "Come Go With Me":


8) Chuck Berry "School Days":


9) Jimmie Rodgers "Honeycomb":


10) Marty Robbins "A White Sport Coat And A Pink Carnation":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites