Thursday, March 31, 2022

(Finished March 31st, 2022) Part 4 of Songs Rocking My iPod That I Need To Hear More

Hello,

Not all of these songs are currently on my iPod, although some of them are. Some of them have been on my iPod in the past and some of them might be in the future. These are lesser known songs that I don't think get enough love. Not that many people read my blog, but I do want to give these great songs as much exposure as possible. 

And yes I still do have an iPod, it's music without the distractions of an iPhone.

52) Big Country "In A Big Country":


"I'm no sweet dream, but I'm a hell of a night". 53) Halsey "Nightmare":

54) Dua Lipa "Genesis":

55) Bruce Hornsby and The Range "Mandolin Rain":

56) The Aces "Zillionaire":

57) The Smiths "This Charming Man":

58) The Talking Heads "Road To Nowhere":


59) Peter Cetera and Amy Grant:


60) Def Leppard "Women":


61) Liz Phair "Rock Me":


62) Black Eyed Peas "Rock That Body":


63) Whitney Houston "Love Is A Contact Sport":


64) Diana Krall "Let's Fall In Love":


65) Conal Fowkes "Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love)":


66) Norah Jones "Come Away With Me":


67) Sting "Fields of Gold":


68) Pearl Jam "Wishlist";


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites