Sunday, March 6, 2022

(Finished March 6th, 2022) Part 6 of Selected Classic Ballads

Hello,

I started watching Amazon Prime's so very good (so far) Season 1 of "Reacher". I strongly suggest you watch it. We've watched the first six episodes and continue to really like it. Jack Reacher is one of my favorite characters in modern literature. Check it out. Anyway there's a scene where Reacher was dancing with his potential lady friend, Roscoe (yes, that's her name). Patsy Cline's "Crazy" inspired Roscoe to ask Reacher to dance. They went to the dance floor and that nearly perfect song matched the romantic moment perfectly. That inspired me to work on a series of classic ballads, starting with "Crazy".

86) Smokey Robinson "Cruisin":

87) The Chicks "Without You":

88) Double "Captain of Her Heart":

89) Brenda Russell "Piano In The Dark":

90) Little Big Town "Sugar Coat":

91) Mr. Mister "Broken Wings":


92) Amy Grant "I Will Remember You":

93) John Legend and Lindsey Stirling  "All of Me":


Okay more of a mid-tempo song that has ballad elements. 94) Belinda Carlisle "Runaway Horses":


95) Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love":


96) Billy Joel "Just The Way You Are":


97) Simply Red "If You Don't Know Me By Now":

98) Willie Nelson "Always On My Mind":


99) Bread "If":


100) Ambrosia "Biggest Part of Me":


101) Olivia Newton-John "A Little More Love":

102) Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack "Tonight I Celebrate My Love":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites