Tuesday, March 22, 2022

(Finished March 22nd, 2022) Part 5 of Classic Rock Songs That Continue To Resonate Today

Hello,

This is another blog inspired by music from "Reacher". Oscar Finlay is a man that loves a good old 80s rock jam, meanwhile Reacher is more of a Blues guy. Two different blog series have been inspired by music from "Reacher". First it was classic ballads inspired by "Crazy". Now it's mostly great 80s rock inspired by "Carry On My Wayward Son" and "Caught Up In You". I so love hearing these songs again, they bring back so many memories. Thankfully most of those memories are great.

Currently I'm working hard on my Top Ten Grunge bands blog. I have discovered the music of Tad and L7- both artists which I like. I also discovered I like Nirvana more than I thought, although they are still very much overrated.

69) Don Felder "Heavy Metal (Takin' A Ride)":

70) Cinderella "Nobody's Fool":

71) Scorpions "Big City Nights":


72) Iron Maiden "Infinite Dreams":


73) Foreigner "Urgent":


74) Great White "Once Bitten Twice Shy":


75) The Police "Synchronicity 2":


76) Sammy Hagar "I Can't Drive 55":


77) Pat Benatar "Hit Me With Your Best Shot":

78) The Scorpions "The Zoo":


79) Stevie Nicks "If Anyone Falls":

80) Nena "99 Luftballons": 


81) Foreigner "Feels Like The First Time":

82) Toto "Rosanna":

83) Sammy Hagar "There's Only One Way To Rock":


84) Quiet Riot "Bang Your Head (Metal Health)":

85) .38 Special "Back Where You Belong":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites