Saturday, February 19, 2022

(Finished February 19th, 2022) Part 8 of Oh What Memories: Quirky and Fun Songs of the 80s Era

Hello,

What is obscure? I guess that would be any song that you might not be familiar with. For instance I've heard Madonna's "Like A Prayer" hundreds of times. It has been in commercial etc, but it still might be obscure to you. Even some songs on here by big named artists are obscure to me. To paraphrase I guess obscurity is in the ear of the beholder.

So here they are the fun, the quirky and a few heartfelt songs as well.

123) Dead or Alive "Something In My House":


124) Chiliwack "My Girl (Gone Gone Gone)":


125) Gary "U.S." Bonds "This Little Girl":


This song feels like an 80s song, but it was released in 1992. 126) Barenaked Ladies "If I Had a $1,000,000":


127) Prince "Raspberry Beret":


128) Eddy Grant "Electric Avenue":


129) General Public "Tenderness":


130) Georgia Satellites "Keep Your Hands To Yourself":


131) Pete Shelley "Homosapien":

132) Split Enz "One Step Ahead":


133) Men Without Hats "I Like":

134) Robert Hazard "Escalator of Life":

135) Oingo Boingo "Who Do You Want To Be":

136) The Violent Femmes "American Music":

137) Art of Noise featuring Duane Eddy "Peter Gunn":

138) The Cars "Let's Go":


139) The Romantics "Talking In Your Sleep":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites