Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom, Get rid of the "American Idol" judges.

Hello,

I just would like to wish my Mom a happy birthday today. She has been such a great Mom, helping me through so many things. Happy birthday and thanks Mom.

I've been busy the last few days and haven't been able to write as much as I would like lately. Hopefully I'm back to writing 4 or 5 blogs a week.

I'd like to congratulate Rolling Stone magazine for having their second great cover in a row. On this cover is the amazing Adele. Not only that but Rolling Stone is showing her in a good light without her having half of her clothes off. Let's see if we can make it three in a row, how about next R.E.M.? Or maybe such amazing shows as "The Good Wife", "Castle" or why "American Idol" should die as soon as possible.

I love this song so much:



Speaking of which, due to an issue with the DVR last night I didn't see this week's performance episode. I did read Annie Barrett's review of it though. I don't always agree with her, but it sounds like another craptastic episode. The judges continue to praise everyone and Jimmy Iovine continues to suck. Very sneakily "AI" is supplanting Iovine with will.i.am. I wasn't overly impressed with Mr. Black Eyed Pea, but he couldn't be worse than Iovine. The only ones worse than Iovine are the judges. I didn't think it was possible for the judges to get worse than previously.

Do we really need the "American Idol" judges? If all they are going to do is praise everyone, just have Seacrest do that. Especially get rid of Dawg, at least Jennifer Lopez is attractive to look at. Just try to break her out of her one idea critiques.

I'm afraid that Scotty McDreary is going to win this season. Again each song continues to sound the same from week to week. Of course why fix what isn't broken. Kris Allen, Lee DeWyze and Scotty McDreary winning "AI" back to back to back. If that doesn't kill "American Idol", I don't know what will.

I think I've figured out the voting. The people who vote are mainly tween girls and over 40 women. They generally vote for guys, no matter how craptastic they are. For instance, what the hell is Jacob Lusk still doing on this show? With most of the voting going towards the males, I won't quite say men, and teenage females I know who's going to be voted off. Haley Reinhart thanks for playing, but she probably will be going home tonight. After her I think we'll finally get rid of Lusk, Stefano Langone and Paul McDonald. Then any of the remaining contestants could win from there.

However the question now is will "American Idol" win? Not with most of the remaining contestants. Could you imagine how bad things would be if Jacob Lusk wins? Seriously who do you think is going to make a better CD Pia Toscano or every song sounds the same McDreary? Who's CD would you buy? Also I question the decision of having Kelly Clarkson on "AI" tonight. She's the original and probably the best "American Idol", do they really want people comparing her against this season's bunch? I don't think so. Can you imagine how bad this show is going to get before going off the air? In corporate America money talks and quality walks.

According to TMZ, leaked helpfully by Nigel Lythgoe, the top vote getters this season have been Lauren, Scotty and James Durbin.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites