Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"We're Going Out Tonight" update

Hello,

I've had a couple of people wanting to hear an update about the Jimmy Marsh song "We're Going Out Tonight". It appeared on a December episode of "Blue Bloods". This is what I've found out, again the information available for this song is very limited.

The following is from answers.com: On April 9, 2011 at 7:41 pm JimmyMarshMusic [1] said:

Jimmy Marsh is the artist who sings "Going Out Tonight" as aired December, 2010 on CBS' "Blue Bloods" [Episode 10 - After Hours]. This song features West Coast rapper Roscoe Umali and it hasn't been released. For information on Jimmy Marsh, visit jimmymarshmusic.com. Jimmy Marsh is a Boston-based rap artist signed under the label of Donnie D. Productions. (I copied and pasted this from answers.com. However I edited it a bit.)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Discuss:Who_sings_were_going_out_tonight_from_blue_bloods#ixzz1K5XABURr

This episode was recently shown in the UK, so that brought another surge to my blog. It's surreal to do a google.com search and my blog is the top 4 results for that search. The thing is I don't know a lot more about that song than I did when the "Blue Bloods" episode aired back in December.

I only know about the song because I watched "Blue Bloods" and then wrote about it on my blog. Then I had a few people find my blog by googling "Blue Bloods". From reading what search terms people used to find my blog, I realized a lot of people for interested in this.

themusicaddict

1 comment:

Marcel said...

I wanna know the song where sabrina is dancing with reagan in the club :)

Favorites