Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Highlights of GN'R in SLC December 13th, 2011

Hello,

Last night I saw Guns N' Roses in Salt Lake. Quite simply it was 3 hours of some of the best songs ever written. Do you realize how many great songs Guns N' Roses have? My full review will be coming tomorrow. At least the beginning of it.

For now I'm posting videos for some of the songs that were some of last night's and this morning's highlights. None of these songs were filmed at last night's concert. If Axl really must have a "Chinese Democracy" song in the encore, it should be this song. This is such a great song, the best song on that CD.

Also one final thing the hottie I went with asked me if I thought that Axl had plastic surgery. I had two thoughts about. That's a question that a girl definitely would ask. And yes I think that he has had plastic surgery. How unrock and roll of him.

"Better":


This song is always a highlight for me as it's my favorite G N' R song:


This song wasn't really a highlight and I'm not really sure why Axl loves it so much, "Estranged":


Now this "Welcome to the Jungle" was filmed in Salt Lake City:


Another video performed in Salt Lake, this is "November Rain". Obviously cell phones aren't meant to be recording devices. The sound at the concert was 100% better than this.


This "November Rain" sounds a lot better:


A couple of other songs that were highlights last night:

I quite like this solo on the "Pink Panther" theme by Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal:


This isn't my favorite song by Guns N' Roses, but it really kicked butt last night. Also this video shows very well what the stage looks like that GN'R is using on their current tour. We had great seats, when the band members ran up on those ramps on the sides of the stage, we were only about 20 or 30 feet away.


"Civil War" with the so called classic lineup:


"Nightrain". "I love that stuff".


From about a month ago, "Paradise City":


This is an interesting version of "Paradise City" featuring Cypress Hill, Fergie (the girl can sing) and Slash.


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites