Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas, One week early!

Hello,

"The Hallelujah Chorus" in all it's glory. I've heard this song sung by many groups and many amazing performances. However I think the Mormon Tabernacle Choir does it the best. Enjoy.


A very quirky Christmasy song, this is Jeremy Fisher's "Snowflakes":


I'm not real happy with the versions of "Carol of the Bells" on youtube.com. I'm not a big fan of TSO's version. This is the best version I could find:


"You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch" This is my favorite version of this song on youtube.com:


The sexiest Christmas song ever:


I watched "Made of Honor" last night. I know watching a chick flick all by myself, how embarrassing. But it was a free movie on Comcast On Demand. The movie was decent, a great video movie. But the thing I liked most about the movie was the great songs in it. The songs were used perfectly to set the mood as well. Here's a selection of those songs:

"You Give Me Something":


Snap's "The Power":


Dorothy Moore's "Misty Blue":


The very amazing Sara Bareilles "Love Song":


Those four songs and a few other good songs are all in "Made Of Honor", now here's a couple of other great songs that caught my attention this past week.

Sons of Sylvia's "Love Left To Lose":


And yet another classic from the 80's by Mr. Terence Trent D'arby:


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites