Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some Off The Wall Songs (Although there's no Michael Jackson to be seen.)

Hello,

Okay this video is very strange, but I love the song. I hope these were all actors. This is a random song I've added to iTunes over the years, this is Malachi's "Snowflake":


This is Los Super Elegantes "Sixteen":


Another great song with an international feel, this is Asa's "Jailer":


Remember that 5 minutes that Moby was hot and even briefly dated Natalie Portman, every geek's hottie fantasy. Since it was before the money saving Spotify, I actually bought some of his music and listened to it. I was never that impressed, but I do like this song. It's a great song for a peaceful Sunday morning. Moby's "Pale Horses":


A great classic from Paul Revere and the Raiders:


This is a song that always made me think of my wife until we got divorced. But a great song:


A song that reminds me of junior high school gym class for some reason. This is Chiliwack's "My Girl (Gone, Gone, Gone):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites