Monday, April 23, 2012

Ron Artest Greatest Hits (literally)

Hello,

I'm checking espn.com every couple of hours to see how long Ron Artest will be suspended for his latest stupid act. He'll probably be suspended at least for the rest of the season and some of the playoffs. The only question is how many playoff games will he be suspended for? I refuse to refer to him by Metta World Peace. However I have no problem calling him Mega Douche Bag or possibly Ron Arrest? But at least he should change his name back to Ron Artest.

A few days ago I heard an interview with Artest and what an idiot he is. He seems to think he's one of the greatest players in NBA history. He talked about showing the young bucks a thing or two. He's completely unaware of how arrogant and laughable he comes off as. Also when he played in Houston sometimes he would board the Rockets team bus to the stadium in his underwear.



I didn't see the above play yesterday live. But it doesn't surprise me that this idiot would do this kind of play. At first when Artest said that this was just part of his celebration I believed him. I didn't see anything malicious. But after listening to some former NBA players, including Lakers homer Magic Johnson, saying this wasn't innocent I've changed my mind.

Ron Artest Greatest Hits:



One more. I love the following video because one of the announcers you hear is Jeff Van Gundy, he's very passionate and entertaining with his viewpoint.



In all fairness I hate the Lakers. I'm so sick of hearing about Kobe Bryant and it's time for him to go away.

If the playoffs started today the Lakers would probably play Denver in the first round of the playoffs. They should be able to beat the Nuggets with or without Artest rather easy. However if the Lakers wind up playing Memphis in the first round, that would be a completely different story. That series would be a battle for the Lakers even if Artest was playing. Maybe the penalty should be based on who the Lakers draw in the first round.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites