Saturday, September 15, 2012

I Love You Stevie Nicks!

Hello,

I've been watching/listening to a lot of concerts on youtube.com lately. Some are great and some are bad. I was disappointed by the one I stumbled across of Jimi Hendrix, a lot of guitar tuning doesn't make for an exciting concert. Hendrix was also sort of a bizarre character. Then I finished watching a Fleetwood Mac concert this morning. That concert was from 1975 and was surprisingly boring, many of the songs they played I'd never heard before. Stevie Nicks sang "Rihannon" which was from their record which had just been out for 7 or 8 weeks. Although I'm not sure how that works out because "Rihannon" wasn't released until 1977 on their "Fleetwood Mac" CD.

Anyway the Fleetwood Mac concert linked to a live 1987 Stevie Nicks concert at Red Rocks. Yes she's a little weird. But she was still gorgeous and her voice is so amazing. Her voice is sexy, spine tingling and ethereal all at the same time. This concert has some slow parts in it, but it also has many great moments. Enjoy:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites